Sunday, December 11, 2016

12 Dec 2016

Thia Merry Christmas is so meaningful for those whose whose knows what Christmas is.

Faith? 
We believe that he will help us in the process if repentance. Faith can't be exercise without repentance. For those who have repentance of their sin the same is forgiven and I the LORD remember them no more (D&C 58:42). I'm grateful for the sacrament that I always take every sunday to remember about Jesus Christ and his atonement. This coming Christmas I remember the promise of GOD to all mankind, He will help us to be free and his son will reigns among all of us. Many thousands years ago Jesus Christ was born and He reigns, establish the church, administer the church, performed many miracles and accomplish the atonement. Jesus Christ obey God's commandments. I commit to myself that I will try to obeying him by strive be faithful to him. Broken heart and contrite spirit stated in Moroni 6:1-4 and D&C 20:37, Alma 12:32 God gave unto them commandments; having made known unto them the plan of redemption.Having faith in him and be faithful to him bring blessing. Enos 1:12 I will grant unto  thee according to thy desires because of thy faith. Also President Thomas S monson said in his talk a couple years ago, formula that will ensure our success 1. search scriptures with diligence 2. Plan your life with purpose 3. Teach the truth with testimony 4. Serve the lord with love. I want to emphasize the point number 4. There is no substitute for love, successful missionaries loves their companion, their mission leaders and the precious person whom they teach. It remind me to D&C 4:2,5-6.

Miracles?
Last monday we met a guy. His name is Kevin. We talked about Christmas. We also share about our purpose here. He kind of interested and we set appointment with him the next day. The next day he brought his friend to join us in his lesson. We found out that his fiend is Buddha. Since his friend knows english but not really that good. We taught them together. A lot new things that she doesn't know and the big word in gospel. I was help her to understand it by spoke in Chinese and she told me that my Chinese good enough for the gospel and I'm totally happy. I knew how to speak Chinese but not in the gospel, Holy spirit help me to speak and I knew its true. Also, we pray before the lesson that holy spirit my with us. I felt the spirit so strong as I testified in simple english. I knew He is there. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice your Malay

We'll begin with level to level and we hope that you will love it!  Level 1 Nama saya ialah Joseph Smith. Umur saya empat belas tah...