Monday, March 27, 2017

27 Mar 2017

Faith?
I learned that every scripture does apply in my life and I will going to share couple of scripture and I do really like it in 1 Nephi 18 :

15 And it came to pass that we were about to be swallowed up in the depths of the sea. And after we had been driven back upon the waters for the space of four days, my brethren began to see that the judgments of God were upon them, and that they must perish save that they should repent of their iniquities; wherefore, they came unto me, and loosed the bands which were upon my wrists, and behold they had swollen exceedingly; and also mine ankles were much swollen, and great was the soreness thereof.
16 Nevertheless, I did look unto my God, and I did praise him all the day long; and I did not murmur against the Lord because of mine afflictions.
21 And it came to pass after they had loosed me, behold, I took the compass, and it did work whither I desired it. And it came to pass that I prayed unto the Lord; and after I had prayed the winds did cease, and the storm did cease, and there was a great calm.
22 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, did guide the ship, that we sailed again towards the promised land.
Those verses help me a lot to do better at prayers whenever the trails comes. It help me to remember the promise of God as we do His work we will able to obtain His promise. He promise that Nephi will get a promise land and I believe that He will helps us to feel His promise. 

Miracles?

My companion and I were planning to make an activity with the sisters to help them to feel enthusiastic doing this work. We were walking down to the street and I felt prompting by the spirit that as soon as we saw that lady was struggling to lock the gate and we approached her and helped her and she loves us so much. Anyway, we were talking about Family can be happy forever and she believe that concept and I do know as we apply the principles from the gospel we will be able to help both happy (Spiritual and Physical). She beg on us to come to her house and share a special message. I know how wonderful as we really want to help people and have that desires in our heart we can see God helps us in His work. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice your Malay

We'll begin with level to level and we hope that you will love it!  Level 1 Nama saya ialah Joseph Smith. Umur saya empat belas tah...