Wednesday, April 19, 2017

17 April 2017

Increasing my faith unto Christ?
As we try to apply the atonement of Jesus Christ and use in our lives we will be able to see His hand upon us. I love to see the savior's hands would like embrace us in Liahona.
In D&C 63:9-10
But, behold, faith cometh noby signs, but signs follow those that believe.
10 Yea, signs come by faithnot by the will of men, nor as they please, but by the will oGod.
help me to understand that I see my faith grow as I keep doing his work.


Miracle?
         We had a couple of investigators that we dropped actually but we got only 2 of them really open their hearts to the gospel. I felt the spirit when we taught them. I think my teaching getting better and I do really enjoy it. We will going to effort at least 1 baptism before I get release.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice your Malay

We'll begin with level to level and we hope that you will love it!  Level 1 Nama saya ialah Joseph Smith. Umur saya empat belas tah...