Monday, April 24, 2017

24 April 2017

Prayer help me to increase my faith. Last time we were praying about our investigators and RCLA that they will keep the commitments that we gave them. One of them (Big family-RC) called us and they were asking if we could come and share the gospel. At the same time our appointment feel thru and I thought it is part of miracle. I knew that strong faith will help us to act. We sang a song to help the members to feel the spirit and we asking if they need help.

We have 100 people at the church and 32 Priesthood holders! That is so awesome! We try to bring 120 people to church this week and I will update about it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice your Malay

We'll begin with level to level and we hope that you will love it!  Level 1 Nama saya ialah Joseph Smith. Umur saya empat belas tah...